The Hart Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA) works on behalf of all Hart students to fundraise for and support many important academic and enrichment programs through the Husky Enrichment Fund. The Husky Enrichment Fund is a simple, yet meaningful, way for people in our Hart community to make a positive impact at our school.
Your tax deductible donation stays at Hart Middle School.
During the 2018-2019 school year the PTSA :
- Distributed $8,000 in Departmental Grants
- Provided over $11,000 in Scholarship Grants: Cheza Nami 7th Grade Assembly, classroom technology, theater equipment, 30 NEW sewing machines for Consumer Education, and NEW Science and Technology Books in the Library, are some of the highlights.
- Provided over $10,000 to the Principal's Initiative Fund for classroom amplification systems, wireless mouse and color laser jet printer.
- $25,000 towards construction of NEW electronic Marquee.
- Weekly Woof Parent e-Newsletter
- Reflections Art Program
- STEAM Night
- ANGST, The Movie Screening and Educational Speakers
You can support the Husky Enrichment Fund at any level you choose. We are extremely grateful for donations of any amount. This is our most important fund raiser of the year, and 100% of you donation benefits Hart students directly.
Does your company offer a matching funds program? If so, you can double the impact of your donation. Contact your employer's Human Resource Department to inquire about specific guidelines.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution. Thomas Hart Middle School PTSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization TAX ID: 90-0837181